Google
 

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Share Your Family Story..

There's no such thing as a perfect Happy Family. Not that I have seen before!!

It bothers me when people tried to pretend or show off that their family is perfect or better than the others. Well it might be true that their family is better than the others but the fact is we all want to have a perfect Happy Family. We all have a Happy Family by our own definition and it is our right to say so. So let us share our story so that everyone will know that life is not that really cruel, it's just the way thing happened, the way God wants it to be. It's how we deal with life that differentiate us with the rest.

For a start, let me share you with my story. I am blessed with 12 siblings with one parent. 7 brothers and 4 sisters. Pretty big huh..To some, it is a blessed. But to others, having more kids only add up to the endless list of burdens.

From my point of view, it is simply a great gift of god. All of my siblings have a different character and this only add up the fun. I get to see different kind of people every single hour keeping me busy all the time. My friends always get confused why I always get busy all the time. I guessed they don't have enough people to bother them all the time:)

Well that's just part of the fun side. Like all family, my family too has problems. I gotta say that my parent has been fantastic all this while keeping us all tight together as a family. And they have been married for 30+ wonderful years. How about that!

So how about yours...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amirul, thanks for bringing the importance to the topic! I'm so glad you started this and even happier to know that you will be settling down soon! Here's a little bout my family:
I come from a broken family. My parents are divorced and my dad remarried. My stepmom had problems with us while growing up and we had so many arguements, tears and problems. We are not rich but we get on well. But my dad always was a familyman and I learnt alot of good qaulities from him. I grew up with 2 sisters and eventually, my stepmom had a son too. Today, all 4 of us are really close and love each other lots. Somehow along the way, we found a way to compromise and understand each other. My family is pretty dysfunctional but I am very proud of it.

Simply a Book Review Blog said...

I've got 3 siblings.
I plan to have 3 kids too.
Easy to fit into my sports car :)